What's New in Aperture - August 2022 Update
Easily access information about the SKU and capture you are editing from the new Image Info button. The Image Info button is located near the top right corner of the screen while working in the editor.
New Shadow Icons
We have reordered our shadow options making our most used shadows more readily available at the top of the list. We’ve also updated their icons giving them a fresh and consistent look. And now you can easily remove a shadow by utilizing the “No Shadow” Option.
What We Fixed
- Fixed the “Email Us” link in the information menu
- Fixed a bug in which applied masking shapes remained after reverting to the auto generated mask
- Fixed a bug in which high-resolution options will not be displayed as available if they are unsupported
- Clicking “Learn More” on the landing page will open the Outward website in a new tab
- Fixed a bug in which the user interface was not appearing correctly after mask approval step
- Updated capture menu options dependent on mask approval status
- Moved “Approve Mask” button so it is not obscured by the customer support chat icon
- Fixed a bug that was disabling the “Save As…” feature