Video Tutorial - Shadow using Contact Points
- Contact point shadows are great for long leg items.
- First go and adjust the side of our contact point.
- Next, all we have to do is go and place the shadow under the leg, for every leg.
- If we go to the adjustments, The Match Key light option is by default on. I recommend keeping it on as it will adjust the perspective to the light we selected in your create scene option. But of course, you can turn it off and change the direction of it.
- You can also go in, Blur it, Increase or decrease the length and strength of the shadow.
- Once you have it Go ahead and save it.