Video Tutorial - Shadow in Draw Mode
- Using the shadow in Draw Mode for our product right here.
- First click onto Draw mode which will bring us to the control here. This is very similar to masking.
- You can use the Brush tool to Draw a shadow, you can Erase it and also Blur it. As you can see this is Blurring out right here.
- We can change the size of The Brush, The Strength of the Brush and The Shadow Strength.
- Moving on to Shape Tool.
- Drawing a shadow with a Shape tool is very similar to masking.
- We can go ahead and place our first point, the second point will start joining, and on the third point it will start to create a shape. Add the fourth point.
- Once we have that we can go ahead and use the blur to blur out the shadow and the shadow strength.
- We can also use the Vignette tool to give more soft edges to the shadow.
- So this was Shadow in Draw mode.