Video Tutorial - Natural Shadow
- Today we will talk about the Natural Shadow that is by default placed onto our canvas for our product.
- This natural shadow is the actual natural shadow that is extracted from the rig while capturing this image. There is no editing, there is no processing done to it, this is the Natural Shadow of our asset.
- First we will see the top down shadow placed by default onto our Canvas. We can use the Shadow Attributes and in there use the Shadow Direction to change the direction to match our Key light.
- Once we have the direction selected we will go ahead and use these attributes to increase or describe The Strength, The Threshold and The Boost of the shadow.
- Once we have that we will go ahead and save it.