Video Tutorial - Masking using Smart Trace
- Smart Trace option under Shape Tool in Masking.
- To start the process click on Smart Trace and bring your mouse cursor to the Canvas.
- Smart trace is going to help you by placing all the points on the Canvas and give you a head start.
- Just go in and adjust those points on all the sides.
- We do see that our Smart Trace did not recognize the center cut out of the Chair.
- First apply that shape and select erase mode under the shape tool.
- Place your points.
- Add those curves to the chair for masking by pressing the Alt key on PC and Option key on MAC.
- Apply that Shape.