Video Tutorial - How to do a batch processing for templates
- Use the select button to select the Images you want to use for batch processing for templates.
- Click on Apply templates on the bottom.
- It will ask you to select the SKUs to apply to the template.
- Click on the desired SKUs.
- You will see that unmasked images are grayed out as we cannot edit an image without approving the mask.
- Once you select the SKU click on the select template.
- Choose the template you want to apply and click Create Images.
- You will see the Bell Icon will show a Red dot which is the notification for your Batch Template Processing Jobs.