FAQ - Aperture
How to Create Custom Templates in the ACT
We have provided you with a plethora of templates to choose from when capturing your assets. There will be times, however, when you will want to adjust the template settings, and save those settings for future use, and thus, create a custom template.
- When first entering the ACT you will be asked to choose a template.
- Choose the template you would like to use.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- In order to create a custom template, you will need to change the settings of the original template.
- You do that in the camera height, camera angle, zoom, and distance settings.
- In this case the Camera Height and Angle were changed.
- Next you will want to click on the “save as new template” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the arrow on the right of the “category” and then click “Create New.” This will allow you to name the category for your new template.
- Do the same thing for the “type” as you did for the “category.”
- Then name your new template whatever name you want.
- After naming the category, type, and giving your template a name; you will save your new template.
- The image on the right is what you should see just before saving your new template.
- When ready, click “save.”
- Now when you enter the ACT, or want to choose a new template, you have the ability to choose, “Custom Templates,” and your template will be available for your use.