Users now have the ability to apply templates to batches of images at one time.
- From the main ACM gallery page click the “select” button located near the top right corner of your window.
- Select the multiple SKUs that you would like to batch process then click “Apply Template” located at the bottom center of your window.
- Next click through the list of SKUs and make selections for the captures you would like to apply a template to.
- Once your selections have been made click the “Next: Select Template” button located near the bottom right corner of your window and choose your desired template.
- Lastly click the “Create Images” button located near the bottom right corner of your window. View the status of your batch process by clicking the bell icon near the top right corner of your window.