ACM and ACT Training Guide
Mask Editing: Shape
Shape: Add, Edit, Remove Points
- Click away from existing points to add points.
- Click on a point to drag it.
- Shift+Click on a point to remove it.
- The Curve tool allows users to accurately shape points around rounded objects.
- Be sure to hit Apply Shape when done!
- There are three polygon modes.
- Fill and Erase apply inside the selected polygon and leaves the area outside as-is.
- Cut Out leaves the inside of the polygon as-is and erases outside of it.
Shape: Smart Trace
- Smart Trace will try to reproduce the shape of the object as an editable polygon, based on the ML mask.
- Note that smart trace does not currently have support for finding multiple polygons, or shapes with holes in them. This is coming in a future version.
- Once done with Brush and Shape mode, hit Apply Changes to return to the review screen.
- From here, you can apply this to the current image, or save it as the default mask for the capture.