Common Editor Elements
The flow of creating an image from a capture has been split up into four general steps:
- Mask for approving or editing the mask
- Create Scene for lighting, image adjustment, and background
- Shadows for selecting or designing a shadow style
- Export for cropping and saving
You can click these ovals to jump between steps, or use the Next and Previous buttons at the bottom to proceed forwards or backwards by a single step.
Panning and Zooming
- Use the plus and minus signs in the above Zoom control to zoom in and out. You can also use your mouse's scrollwheel, or the plus and minus keys.
- Once zoomed in, you can pan around by holding down the space bar and doing a click-and-drag on the image.
- Some interfaces do not allow for Pan and Zoom. If you are in such an interface, the Zoom control will not be present.
Undo and Redo
- These arrow buttons near the bottom-right corner of the screen are Undo and Redo.
- Almost any action in the editor can be undone! Up to 30 steps are kept in the undo buffer.
- Like many other Windows applications, you may use Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-Y to undo and redo, respectively.
- Also accepted is the MacOS version of these keyboard shortcuts, Option-Z and Option-Shift-Z.